Incredible progress was made during the 5th week of construction. The exterior of the building continued to be prepped to receive siding. The interior ceiling finish was begun. The entrance door and front window was installed. The office walls were framed. The front of the building began to show off its red accent color. Wait ‘til you see the matching red roof.
Construction Progress of the new auto service shop at Lash Auto Service, New Haven – Week 5
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
540 Broadway, New Haven IN
Mon - Fri 8am to 5:30pm
- Is your Car Battery warning light on? August 16, 2011
- Welcome to Lash Auto Service August 18, 2011
- Fire At Our Shop On November 8th February 27, 2011
- Construction Progress of the new auto service shop at Lash Auto Service, New Haven – Week 9 December 11, 2011
- Priced: 2013 Fiat 500e Starts at $32,500 Before Credits, Rebates April 13, 2013
- Texting and driving Stats May 20, 2013
- How to Find an Auto Mechanic in Fort Wayne Area May 17, 2013
- Car Humor Wednesday at Lash Auto Service in Fort Wayne May 8, 2013
- Tips for a summer ready car May 6, 2013
- Towing tips from Lash Auto Service in Indiana May 4, 2013
acura auto care auto mechanic in fort wayne auto mechanic in new haven auto repair auto service fort wayne avoid break downs car Car Battery warning light car tips in fort wayne Check your engine air filter Check your engine oil and filter climb construction at Lash Auto Service Control your gas consumption Demolition at Lash Auto Service Find a good Mechanic fort wayne auto repair fort wayne auto service get a tune up hill lash lash auto service lash auto service in fort wayne lash auto service in new haven lash auto service of new haven mechanic mechanic in fort wayne mechanic in indiana mechanic in new haven new haven auto repair new haven auto service new haven brake service new haven car mechanic new haven mechanic new shop nsx peak peugeot pikes prepare Preventive Maintenance Program re-opening smell Tips for the Lady Drivers