The Write-up Office was painted and the flooring installation was started. Electrical service was installed. Heating units were installed in the shop area. The new asphalt apron was cut out and poured.
Construction Progress of the new auto service shop at Lash Auto Service, New Haven – Week 9
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
540 Broadway, New Haven IN
Mon - Fri 8am to 5:30pm
ENTER TO WIN!!
- Is your Car Battery warning light on? August 16, 2011
- Welcome to Lash Auto Service August 18, 2011
- Fire At Our Shop On November 8th February 27, 2011
- Car tips for the Lady Drivers April 18, 2013
- Find a good Mechanic you can trust April 15, 2013
- Common Auto Repairs That Aren’t That Hard to Avoid June 18, 2013
- Ratchet + Wrench interviews Larry Lash June 7, 2013
- Gas Saving Tips for Your Auto May 28, 2013
- Texting and driving Stats May 20, 2013
- How to Find an Auto Mechanic in Fort Wayne Area May 17, 2013
acura auto care auto mechanic in fort wayne auto mechanic in new haven auto repair auto repair in fort wayne auto repair in new haven auto service fort wayne avoid break downs car Car Battery warning light Check your engine air filter Check your engine oil and filter climb construction at Lash Auto Service Control your gas consumption Demolition at Lash Auto Service Find a good Mechanic fort wayne auto repair fort wayne auto service get a tune up hill lash lash auto service lash auto service in fort wayne lash auto service of new haven mechanic mechanic in fort wayne mechanic in indiana mechanic in new haven new haven auto repair new haven auto service new haven brake service new haven car mechanic new haven mechanic new shop nsx peak peugeot pikes prepare Preventive Maintenance Program re-opening tips Tips for the Lady Drivers